Regional Management, project execution, cross functional leadership, unanimously voted in and appointed by Hamilton County Council as Tourism Commissioner responsible for Hamilton County’s innkeepers tax.
1. What is your number one reason for wanting to serve on the school board?
After seeing the lack of leadership and planning from the School Board as a result of Covid-19 (with ample amount of time to react and implement), I felt the call to run for HSE School Board to give the students and parents a voice now and for the future elevating HSE.
2. What role does policy play/have in the function of the board?
It is really important that the board has a good relationship with our State Legislators so we can make sure that inadequate or inefficient policy is not implemented. Additionally, I will always work to ensure that our State House implements policy that will allow Hoosier’s youth the best opportunity to succeed.
3. What legislative action at the state level would you support to improve education in our community.
I would want to make sure Teachers are properly compensated for the tough jobs they do and ensure our kids are properly educated.
4. What do you think is the biggest issue facing your district?
It is clear by the lack of urgency and efficiency, that the main focus of the current School Board is not for the safety and wellbeing of students and teachers therefore creating a divisive environment on both a micro and macro level.
5. If you were elected what one thing would you like to accomplish during your term?
My biggest goal would be to provide and implement a safe, effective, and fiscally responsible plan for students and teachers.
Preferred Contact Information (How do you want voters to contact you?)