When: Thursday, March 2, 2016. General admission 6:30—9:30 p.m.
Why: Raise funds for Orchard Park Elementary in Carmel, Indiana. 100% of proceeds are used by the Parent Teacher Organization to provide resources and programming to students, staff, and families.
Where: **NEW LOCATION** 502 East Event Centre, 502 E Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46032
Tickets: $30.00 General Admission at www.tasteofcarmelope.com. Standing cocktail tables will be available to all attendees. Table seating is for guests who have purchased a reserved table for a premium and is sold out.
Who: Adults aged 21 years or older
Event activities include:
· Samplings from 45+ of Northside restaurants, wineries, caterers, distillers and breweries.
· 100+ Silent Auction Items: Jewelry, Sagamore golf package, restaurants, Alaskan Cruise, concert tickets, art classes, spa packages, Disney World & more.
· Raffle for $3,000 jewelry item from Distinctive Diamonds with limited entries
· $10 Gift Card Pull – Donate $10 and take home a gift card valued between $10-$50
· $20 Wine Pull– Donate $20 and take home a bottle of red, white or sweet
· Free Activities – Photo Booth and Caricature Drawings
For a complete list of vendors and sponsors, please visit the Taste of Carmel website: www.tasteofcarmelope.com. Contact: Jennifer Penix, Chair, at 317-258-5665 or email@example.com