COLUMBUS, Ohio (May 27, 2015) – Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern recently introduced a new re-designed menu featuring a variety of fresh, seasonal food and hand-crafted drinks that will excite food lovers of all ages.
Updates to Rusty Bucket’s famous Blue Plate Specials list, daily specials that are served all day, include former guest favorite and one new feature.
• On Tuesdays, the highly popular Taco Salad is making a return as a Blue Plate Special. The Taco Salad features a crisp tortilla with seasoned ground beef, refried beans, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, jalapenos and tomatoes. All of the fresh ingredients are tossed with cilantro ranch dressing and topped with a sour cream drizzle, salsa, fresh cilantro and scallions.
• On Thursdays, guests will fall in love with the restaurant’s new feature, Spaghetti ‘n Meatballs. This classic dish will feature two jumbo veal and beef meatballs that are slow-cooked in Rusty Bucket’s house-made red sauce. The meatballs are atop spaghetti and served with garlic cheese bread.
In addition, three new Rusty Bucket entrées provide a variety of options and flavors for guests.
• Buffalo Chicken Pizza: A 12-inch buffalo chicken hand-tossed pizza served with Rusty Bucket’s house-made Joe’s sauce, mozzarella and provolone cheese topped with hand-dipped panko-crusted chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
• Full of “Baloney” Sandwich: Thinly sliced griddled beef bologna piled high with American cheese, red onion and yellow mustard. The sandwich is served with a pickle and crispy, seasoned fries.
• Chicken Piccata: Tender pan-seared chicken atop spaghetti, sautéed with spinach, celery hearts and tomatoes and smothered in lemon caper sauce.
“We’re also excited to offer two hand-crafted sangrias and several new beer selections to our beverage menu,” said Callicoat. “The ginger citrus white sangria will feature Honig sauvignon blanc and the orange pomegranate red sangria will feature Glass Mountain cabernet. Both sangria cocktails will be made with fresh, hand-squeezed fruit and house-made simple syrup.”
Rusty Bucket is committed to making their menu more gluten-free friendly. The restaurant has a dozen menu items and 10 side items that are gluten-free, as well as a variety of gluten-free friendly spirits and beer. Rusty Bucket is also now offering gluten-free friendly Mahi Mahi Tacos. The tacos now are available as corn tortillas, instead of flour, served blackened and topped with fresh citrus cabbage slaw, sour cream drizzle and fresh cilantro.
For more information, visit www.myrustybucket.com or call 614.621.1105.
About Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern:
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern is committed to providing local communities and guests familiar favorites as a classic American restaurant and tavern. Rusty Bucket, a sister company of Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, was founded in 2002 and currently operates 17 locations in Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Indiana. Named by Nation’s Restaurant News as a Breakout Brand in 2014, Rusty Bucket plans to open five new locations in both 2015 and 2016 as part of its significant growth strategy. For more information, visit MyRustyBucket.com or call 614.621.1105. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Grab Life by the Bucket!