The event and presentations are free. The first 50 attendees will receive a swag bag with coupons and giveaways. All attendees will be entered to win raffle prizes including gift certificates to Lil Bloomers, the Riverview Health Gift Shop and other local businesses.
Here are some highlights of the event:
Lil Bloomers kids’ fashion show at 10 a.m.
Come shop at the event and receive 10% off your entire purchase.
Presentations and Q&A from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 11-11:30 a.m. // Pediatrics: HPV vaccines for girls and boys, presented by pediatrician Evan Kreutzer, MD
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. // Wellness: Body Knowledge featuring the BOD POD, presented by Brittany Nelson, RD, CHWC
- 12-12:30 p.m. // Cardiology: Women’s heart health, presented by cardiologist Emily Ruden, MD
Other attractions from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Free foot screenings provided by Indiana Podiatry Group
- Healthy, kid-friendly treats and snacks
- Touch-a-Truck with Noblesville Police and Fire Department
- Face painting
- Information on Noblesville Parks & Recreation's summer events and programs
- Reading corner with Hamilton East Public Library
Learn more about the event at riverview.org/womensevent.
About Riverview Health
Riverview Health is comprised of a full-service, 156-bed hospital and 23 primary, immediate and specialty care facilities located throughout Hamilton and Tipton counties. Together, we provide comprehensive healthcare services in 35 medical specialties and have frequently been recognized for our clinical and service excellence. For more information, visit riverview.org.