"Our staff has worked very hard throughout and after the merger,” said OneZone president Mo Merhoff. “They and our board deserve congratulations for their super efforts.”
Achievements named in the award application include:
- Successful merger of the Carmel and Fishers Chambers in 2015.
- Continuation of advocacy councils in Carmel and Fishers to address local issues and policies in each city.
- Formation of a state advocacy committee to advocate for business-friendly legislation in Indiana.
- Launch of new branding, website and communications.
- First year increase of 185 new members.
- Strong volunteer board leadership.
- Merger of young professionals groups in Carmel and Fishers.
- Partnership with SCORE and other collaborations.