record is 8,428 – a sellout Indy Eleven crowd is 9500+ so we believe we can do it! The event will take
place during half time.
Why are we attempting to break this record? Because when men and women are combined, colorectal
cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths but it is the most preventable and treatable cancer!
Screenings save lives – we are going to “Pop the Stigma” around colorectal cancer – asking folks to know their risks and be screened!
There are five ways you can get involved in this epic event!
1) Volunteer! We need 200 volunteers to help fans pull of the Guinness World Record! Volunteers
are being asked to arrive by 1 pm and should be finished with clean-up by 6:30 p.m. We need all
staff and volunteers to register through this link in order to get a shirt and appropriate
credentials to be a part of the day’s events:
2) Attend as a cancer survivor! Indy Eleven and partners have provided tickets to cancer survivors
and their guests (up to 6 total tickets per survivor) to attend the game and participate in a
special survivor lap at the end of half time! To request survivor tickets, please complete or ask
the survivor to complete the following survey:
3) Share this lifesaving message of the importance of colon cancer screening with someone you
care for on social media using #PopTheStigma – tag your loved one, and if possible include a
short video of you popping a balloon and challenging your loved one to get screened and
nominate someone else to pop a balloon!
4) Donate through your ticket purchase! If you want to attend the game as a fan, simply visit
giveback.indyeleven.com and enter promo code “ACS” to purchase your ticket. A portion of your
ticket sale will be donated to the American Cancer Society – this applies to the remainder of the
5) Pledge a donation per Indy Eleven goal scored for the remainder of the spring season by visiting:
Thank you for being a part of this exciting event and working with us to save lives, celebrate lives and
lead the fight to a world without cancer… and hopefully break a Guinness World Record in the process!