- Coats-Wright Art & Design presents a new collection of artwork by artist J.D. Naraine.
- Drapery Street presents the latest fabric designs from designer lines Vervain, S.Harris, Schumacher and Stroheim. The showroom will also be running its biggest sale of the year with 25% off draperies and hardware.
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery presents the latest luxury collection of DXV faucets which is the first-ever 3-D printed metal faucet collection.
- Godby Hearth & Home presents pork shoulder grilling demo's on a Green Mountain pellet grill.
- Holder Mattress presents a Vine & Branch furniture trunk show.
- Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs presents the latest tile introductions from SOHO Studio Corp.
- The Premier Group presents 4K UltraHD TV displays from Sony and LG and will also provide complete home automation demo’s including lighting control, climate control, motorized shades and drapes, alarm system integration, camera surveillance, and home entertainment.
- Santarossa Mosaic & Tile Co. presents natural stone slabs on display from the warehouse that are among its most popular or exotic natural stone selections.
- Aronstam Fine Jewelers will offer complimentary jewelry check-ups and cleaning.
Meet the Designers Showcase:
More than 10 interior design firms will have stylized design vignettes representing their work and be on hand to chat about your fall/winter design projects.
- Adam Gibson Design
- The Affordable Companies
- Amethyst Interiors
- Christine Zandervon Interiors
- Corporate Fine Art Group
- Gary Nance Design
- Decorating Den Interiors
- Hoskins Interior Design
- Julie O’Brien Design Group
- JB Designs
- Sassy Green Interiors
- Surroundings by Natureworks+
The event is hosted by the Indiana Design Center in partnership with the City of Carmel and Carmel Arts & Design District.
Showrooms have new products and styles ready to introduce for the fall design season. The IDC would like to introduce its Designers to the public and give homeowners the perfect opportunity to make a connection with a design professional while being inspired by decorative vignettes styled by each design firm.
Who Should Attend:
Open to the public.
Thursday, August 25, 2016 – 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Indiana Design Center
200 South Rangeline Road
Carmel IN 46032
Free parking available in surface lots and underground garage.
About the Indiana Design Center
The 82,000 square foot Indiana Design Center serves the statewide community of design professionals and their clients by providing a premier collection of resources including fine traditional and contemporary residential and contract furnishings including fabrics, floor coverings, kitchen and bath products, lighting, architectural productions, wallcoverings and accessories. The Indiana Design Center is located at 200 South Rangeline Road in Carmel, IN, just 30 minutes/23 miles from Downtown Indianapolis. The Design Center’s proximity to the Carmel Arts & Design District provides access to interior designers, art galleries, showrooms and antique dealers. Please visit the Indiana Design Center website at www.IndianaDesignCenter.com.
About Pedcor Companies
Headquartered in Carmel, IN, Pedcor Companies develop, construct, manage and finance real estate projects throughout the United States, primarily in the Midwest. Pedcor is a national leader in the affordable housing industry and currently has several commercial and mixed-use projects underway in Carmel, IN. Among the many companies that comprise the Pedcor family are Pedcor Bancorp, Pedcor Investments, LLC, Pedcor Residential, LLC, and Pedcor City Center Development Company. For more information, visit www.pedcorcompanies.com.
About Carmel Arts & Design District
The Carmel Arts & Design District is the Midwest’s newest, premier setting for the arts and design industry. Already it has attracted more than 100 businesses, including art galleries, antique dealers, furniture and interior design showrooms, even a race track design company! There are restaurants, boutiques, creative service providers and an eclectic variety of specialty retail stores. And the list of merchants continues to grow. For more information, visit www.CarmelArtsAndDesign.com