The recipients of the 2016 FORUM Foundation Scholarships are:
- Andrea Coleman, Mt. Vernon High School. Andrea plans to attend Ball State University to major in Nursing.
- Jacob Danek, Homeschool, Cardinal Ritter High School. Jacob plans to attend Purdue University to study Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering.
- David Grandy, North Central High School. David will attend Purdue University, majoring in Business.
- Brogan Hagemeier, Perry Meridian High School. Brogan is undecided on a university but plans to study Microbiology.
- Ethan Hicks, Brownsburg High School. Ethan will attend the University of Notre Dame to study Biological Sciences.
- Grace Rootes, Noblesville High School. Grace will attend Ball State University to study Special Education, concentrating in Deaf Studies.
- Lily Wood, Lutheran High School. Lily plans to attend Butler University to study Journalism.
Educator grants and collegiate scholarships available to members through the FORUM Foundation embody the Credit Union’s cooperative spirit and improve the communities we serve through increased educational opportunities and experiences. The FORUM Foundation offers educator grants, with the application for the 2016-2017 academic year opening June 2016 while the collegiate scholarship application process will reopen October 2016. For more information about the FORUM Foundation, please visit: www.forumcu.com/foundation.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 125,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union please visit: www.forumcu.com.