- Women and Cardiovascular Disease: Are you or someone close to you at risk for A-Fib?
- Annual Well-Woman checkup: A checklist for you and your annual well-woman visit.
- Pelvic Health: Irregular periods, intimacy, fibroids and urinary incontinence and other pelvic health issues that women of all ages can experience.
- Guide lines for “The Girls: Breast care and Breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- The Heart of a new Mom: Preparing, prenatal and post-partum mothers’ heart health.
Women’s Health Topics – Saturday October 22, 2016
8:30 Registration – Breakfast Snacks
8:30-9:15 Visit Women’s education booths and participate in free screenings
9:15-10:30 Physician Panel Discussion and question and answer opportunity
Community Heart and Vascular Hospital – Main Lobby
8075 N. Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46250
Space is limited so reserve your spot today by calling 800.777.7775