Indianapolis, IN (February 4, 2016) – Bright House Networks announced today the call for local entries for the 2016 Future Leaders Scholarship program.
Bright House Future Leaders will be named based on community service activities, leadership skills and an essay describing the importance of leadership and community service. Recipients will be awarded a computer laptop, software and carrying case.
All 2016 applicants for the Future Leaders Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a high school in the Bright House Networks service area as a senior in good standing.
- Have a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Demonstrate leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to community service involvement.
- In addition to the completed application form, applicants must include a typed, minimum 500 word essay describing the importance of leadership and community service.
All applications for the 2016 Future Leaders Scholarship program must be completed and postmarked by March 31, 2016 and received no later than April 8, 2016. Application forms are available online at www.brighthouse.com/futureleaders.
For further information, Future Leaders Scholarship Applicants may contact Courtney Taylor at 317-617-1418 or by email Courtney.email@example.com