Some of the causes recently supported by the tournament include:
- Funding for Large Bore MRI to better identify health issues, including heart disease, stroke and cancer
- Purchasing equipment for Riverview Health Heart & Vascular including a digital imaging cardiac catheterization lab and a 128-slice CT scanner
- Supporting women’s heart disease program
- Procuring telemetry equipment for several Riverview Health service lines
- Procuring cardiac defibrillators for the Emergency Center and Intensive Care Unit at Riverview Health
With more than $100,000 raised, the tournament had a record-breaking year for fundraising. Sodexo was the top team with Suburban Health and CMTA Consulting Engineers placing second and third. Gaylor Electric, Inc. graciously provided lunch and dinner. During the past 25 years, Riverview Health Foundation has netted more than $2.3 million in support of Riverview Health. Riverview Health Foundation is very thankful to the sponsors, golfers and volunteers who donated their time, talent and resources for this great cause.
About Riverview Health Foundation
Since its inception in 1976, Riverview Health Foundation‹a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization‹has served Riverview Health in preserving the health of the community through philanthropic efforts and fundraising. Funds raised by Riverview Health Foundation are gifted to Riverview Health for the purposes of purchasing advanced medical equipment and providing much-needed services to patients and their family members.
About Riverview Health
Riverview Health is comprised of a full-service, 156-bed hospital and 23 primary, immediate and specialty care facilities located throughout Hamilton and Tipton counties. Together, we provide comprehensive healthcare services in 35 medical specialties‹and have frequently been recognized for our clinical and service excellence. For more information, visit riverview.org.